Wednesday 20 August 2014

Pope Francis, Says he may not live longer than three years

Speaking to journalists on Monday, Pope Francis, leader of the Catholic Church, suggested that he may die in two or three years. Pope Francis gestures while speaking to journalists aboard a flight from South Korea to Italy, 18 August 2014

Members of the media, speaking to the pontiff about his fame and popularity among several other topics, may have been surprised by the response from the Argentinean pope, who claimed that he wanted to "slow down" for health reasons, and was taking the opportunity this summer to rest more and unwind by reading and listening to music.

On his success thus far, the pope said "I see it as the generosity of the people of God. I try to think of my sins, my mistakes, not to become proud. Because I know it will last only a short time. Two or three years and then I'll be off to the Father's House,"

No comments: