Friday 28 November 2014

SHOCKING!!! Femi Kuti Found Out 2 Out Of 5 Of His Kids Are Not His Through A DNA Test

Afrobeat legend Femi Kuti has revealed that two of his five children are not his – a surprising detail about his family that he was made aware of recently recently.
According to the 52-year-old Femi Kuti, he found out after a DNA test was carried out that two of his five children – Dupe and Tosin – are not his.
In an interview with Encomium, He said “I did a DNA test and was told two of the children are not mine; the first two, a boy and a girl. It is very serious. I never knew somebody could give you what is not yours. I’ve three boys now. I can’t father children I was tricked to believe I am their father.”
Also Femi Kuti has reportedly returned the two children, Dupe and Tosin, to their mothers.
Source

No comments: