Wednesday 9 December 2015

TalkZone: Can't get this married man off my mind



On TalkZone, we are looking at a 21 years old lady story. Something has been bothering me for some time now. I am a customer service representative-business administrator by profession. I have been working in this capacity since January. I get along with my colleagues. We held a small party for the former principal before she went off.
The present principal stated that we should be really close. To me, knowing that the former principal and I were close, I thought it would be work related. He asked for my number, and it took me about a week and some days before I eventually gave it to him. His response was, "Finally". I smiled, then we talked as good colleagues. However, one day when he was on the road, he asked me to do an activity and send it to him, which I did. Another response was, "God know, that's why I love you so." I replied saying, "Ok".
We started to have some real conversations after I went to a water park and he saw all my pictures in my
swimwear. At first, I was against dating my co-worker, but this man makes me feel good. We got intimate, not sexual, though. We kiss and have phone sex a lot. Whenever I go to his place and we attempt to have sex, he can't because he is a minister and he is married. He did give me oral sex without me returning the favour.

His wife's best friend started to work with us, and from there, we decided to split, but deep within me, I honestly like this man and it's hurtful to know that I am seeing him every day and we can't talk as we used to talk. We were extremely close. He knows I like him a lot, and he also said it to me before we split. He told me that he was not in the relationship with me for sex. I just can't seem to stop thinking and dreaming about him.
I have been living with my boyfriend for three years, and I love him but I cannot stop myself from thinking about this man. What might have caught me was getting spooned and my boyfriend doesn't do it to me. I just really do like him.
Let me also say that I am a regular reader of your column online. Keep up the great work you are doing.
I anxiously await your response.
Confused
Now, what your advice for this lady? Who is in desperate need of help to this problem
Like our Facebook page https://www.facebook.com/rosacomms 
Follow us on Twitter https://twitter.com/rosacommss

No comments: