Wednesday 16 December 2015

TalkZone: I don't know which man to choose

On TalkZone, we’re going to look at the story of  27 old lady. I have been in and out of a relationship for the last six years. Last year our relationship got sour and we broke up. I started a relationship with a close acquaintance of mine, who led me to believe he was married. Four months into the relationship my ex-boyfriend and I became friends again.
I started going to church and I became a Christian; the same goes for my ex-boyfriend, who is now my partner. The man whom I thought was married offered to marry me when I told him I was going into church. He has a licensed firearm, so I was afraid to tell him the whole truth. I am now living with my partner, but the bible speaks about remarriage and he was once married. I am truly and deeply in love with him.
The problem is, every time we have an argument he tells me to leave. I have a place to stay, but it's not finished. The bathroom facility is not ready as yet. The man whom I thought was married is pressuring me to marry him. He even has his friends texting and calling me, trying to persuade me to marry him. I can't avoid him because he is my superior. I am eagerly awaiting your response. What your advice for this lady in this condition?

No comments: